One of the gals at work had something like this yesterday and it was really yummy. This fast, healthful stir-fry showcases succulent chunks of boneless, skinless chicken thighs and crisp-tender vegetables in a mild ginger sauce.
Having for supper one night for supper you are invited. Next week! This 15-minute chicken cabbage stir fry recipe makes a quick & easy dinner everyone will love.
Filled with lean chunks of tender chicken, carrots, broccoli, and cabbage, this Low Carb Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe is a quick and easy one-pot meal everyone will love! Ready in under 30 minutes, this delicious recipe is easily modified to be whole30, paleo, and gluten-free!
How make Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry:
What you need:
3 chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 cup water
1 tablespoon Soy sauce, low sodium
How to make it:
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
• Add bell peppers or carrots for color.
• Try with broccoli.